Thursday 14 March 2013

Survival Day 2

Things are doing good today. I didn't contact him. I survived and I hope I can do this everyday. :)

There was this person who made me happy before, who is constantly chatting with me after my breakup. He is so vocal in telling me he likes/loves me. Whenever he gets sweet, I get irritated. Any idea why? I can't force myself to date other guys. My goals are different. Letting guys get into my system is a big NO for now. I don't want to get hurt again. I'm still feeling the pain. I planned for my life in the coming months and being in a relationship isn't one of the plans.

I was too much. I was a control freak. I refused to accept the person that I love the most. I deserve all this and I am paying the price. Before I get into a new relationship, I want to make sure I'm not the same person who hurt him and got hurt in the process. I want a new life. I want the old me. The sweet, funny and interesting person who understands and listens to other people. I didn't know what happened. I keep on asking myself why I turned into a witch.

I hope that when time comes that I was able to reach my goal, once I am a better person, doors of opportunities and romance will open for me. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
Manila, Malaysia
I'm a lazybum, stubborn, kinda insensitive, not so funny, poor, straightforward, impulsive, crazy, bookworm. Yes, I am.
 

Journeys and Random thoughts © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates