Tuesday 19 March 2013

New Book

Took me few days before writing again. I went to hibernation and think over about what happened during the past weeks. I was too weak to make a move. I was too weak to think. All I ever care about was him. I pray for him, I feel for him. I just want to stop.

Again I took all the blame. But it's time that I forgive myself. It's time to stop hurting myself. While I'm writing this, I'm crying my heart out. What have I done to deserve this kind of pain? I am a very kind person. A selfless one. Why does it have to be me? These questions can only be answered in due time. When everything is fully healed.

There are a lot of things that worries and frightens me. But I have to be strong for myself. This takes a lot of courage and a lot of self respect. I need to love myself. I keep on saying that I'm going to stop and I am going to move on. But I'm not doing anything.

If you really are meant to be, you will see each other again. But never hope and never assume. I must live my life. I must move forward and I must not look back. There's no turning back. I took all the courage left in me to start over. I need to take care of those pieces of me and shape it up again.

As what I usually hear on the radio, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I am still breathing. I know there's life for me out there. Whatever is being thrown at me, I know I can carry myself up to the finish line. Someday I am going to be proud of myself. Someday I will see my reflection and I will be satisfied of what I have become. I am going to be better. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
Manila, Malaysia
I'm a lazybum, stubborn, kinda insensitive, not so funny, poor, straightforward, impulsive, crazy, bookworm. Yes, I am.
 

Journeys and Random thoughts © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates