Saturday 30 August 2014

Man's bestfriend

I wondered why I was feeling down. Then I started watching dog videos. Seeing those dogs playing and being happy gives me relief. Then it hit me. Having no dog beside me feels so alone; it’s so depressing. 
I once had a dog and her name is Pfyper. I so miss her. There are no passing days that I won't think of her.
She is not perfect. She is not that trained. She’s imperfect and that’s what I love about her. Every morning, she would jump at me and wake me up. She won't stop licking my face. She won't stop humping me. She's a small dog but a fierce one. She's protective yet so sweet. She's loud but she loves to cuddle. How I wish I brought her with me but I know she won’t be that happy with me. I could not provide her the comfort she needs; at least not yet. I travel a lot and she needs a companion who would be there for her always. Someone who won’t be away that long. I just care for her that much. Now I know how mothers feel whenever they leave their children to save for their future. It is painful and agonizing.
I know that she’s doing good and she’s at the best place on earth. I know she is happy and has lots of treats and foods. I know she does not have boring days as she's got lots of friends and playmates.
I do not regret leaving you because I know they would love you more. I just wish to see you and hug you again. 

1 comments:

Lainy said...

Hey Chinks! Thanks for swinging by my blog. You've got a cool one out here. Keep blogging your heart away! Mwah!

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
Manila, Malaysia
I'm a lazybum, stubborn, kinda insensitive, not so funny, poor, straightforward, impulsive, crazy, bookworm. Yes, I am.
 

Journeys and Random thoughts © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates